Next June 5-9, the Soil Ecology Society meeting will be held in Fort Collins, CO. The first half of the meeting will be an expanded summit focused on the Ecology of Soil Health. The goal of this international summit is to advance the development and implementation of science-based programs that enhance Soil Health.
This meeting will bring together scientists, students, program managers, land managers, and industry representatives to achieve the following objectives:
- Identify key pre-competitive research needs
- Foster new industry-university collaborations
- Share cutting-edge Soil Health science discoveries
- Explore the role of innovation in Soil Health
- Identify funding opportunities and inform the development of new funding programs